At the Edge of the End of the Summer

The Summer is over.  Students have started moving back into the college near our apartment (J and I have been looking through the discarded furniture on the medians and sides of the road for a nice desk to replace my nightstand). 


I'm not ready for the summer to end.  I haven't been to the beach yet.  My heart is clinging to this idea of going down to the ocean, but I know that if I were to go now it would be cold and overcast.  Sometimes cold and overcast is nice, though.  A solitary beach all to myself, a refreshing fog rolling in over the water, mysterious shapes of bluffs outlined in the mist, cool blue and purple hues, I'm so there. 

Source: Everything Fab

Source: Bawkbawkbawk

Source: Simply Seductive

Source: Brian Roll With the Changes

Source: Thayer Photo
Xoxo E

Comments

Popular Posts