One Year Anniversary and Kittens

This weekend is J and my first anniversary.  He has something up his sleeve for us to do, but one exciting part is that I know my gift is going to be a kitten!  I have wanted one since we got married, but we held off because of our small apartment.  Then last Thursday our friend Jessica asked us if we wanted to adopt a kitten from her sister's animal shelter.  All weekend I begged J for the kitty, and he finally relented on Monday.  I called Jessica excited to tell her the news, but she relayed that the little guy had already been adopted.  SAD DAY!  Really I don't know why I expected him to still be available; who wouldn't snatch this cutie up?


We have decided to get a kitty from an animal shelter this Saturday.  We need an indoor apartment cat that is affectionate, medium-short haired, has its tests and vaccinations complete, is neutered/spayed, and is housetrained.  I kind of want to get either a tabby, calico, or orange and white domestic.

Obviously we will decide on the name once we meet the cat, but I have some names picked out to draw from.

Boy Cat Names:
  • Paw Varjack (Paw for short)
  • Boo Boo (later get dog named Yogi)
  • Atticus Finch (later get dog named Scout)
  • Oliver
  • Sargeant Tibbs
  • Pip
  • Boo Radley (if the kitty is weird)
Girl Cat Names:
  • Dinah
  • Minerva McGonagal (Mini for short)
  • Holly Golightley
  • Delilah
  • Kit
Neutral Names:
  • Cat (J's choice)
  • Boots
  • Mitten
Soooooooooooooo Excited!!!!

Xoxo E

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts