Blank Pages Full of Possibilities


Source: Isthisblood Tumblr

"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"
- L.M. Montgomery Anne of Green Gables

I went shopping with my friend Ester on Monday and bought a new journal.  I've gone through so many in my life, and each time I get a new one it is still exciting.  The quote above is how I feel about new journals - they are fresh, no mistakes crossed out yet, no spilt tears have smeared the words, just fresh clean pages - full of potential.  Thoughts and prayers to come will someday fill it, but until then it is pure and empty, each page waiting hopefully for its day to be written on. 

Some will have todo lists scribbled down hastily, others will have pictures taped on, and others will be pure soul expression. 

I got a large blank moleskin.  I love the way it smells, like fresh leather and crisp paper.  I cannot wait to flip through it when it is completed and see where I've been.  Each page is like a little stone of Ebenezer reminding me of what God has been doing in my life.

Source: Kid Ampersand Flickr

Source: Renoir


Xoxo E

Comments

Popular Posts