New Blog

I've been keeping a journal for some time now where I put clippings of beautiful pictures, write down inspiring quotes, jot down story ideas, work on songs, etc. I call it my "Romanticizing the Regular" journal. I saw that title on a book in the back of someone's car I parked next to once - I thought it was an intriguing. I googled it but alas, no hits! This blog will be my attempt to write what I can imagine that "Romanticizing the Regular" book would have been about - making every day pulsate with interesting lovely things.Romantic things:


  • Watch the sunrise and/or sunset (winter -8am/4:30pm, summer 5am/9pm)





  • Wear beautiful lingerie every day, even if no one else will see it





  • Use good smelling soap





  • Wear perfume





  • Light candles





  • Take bubble baths





  • Keep fresh cut flowers around





  • Drink tea from china any old time!





xoxo E

Soap from: AlchemicMuse on Etsy
 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44417693&ref=sr_gallery_4&&ga_search_query=soap&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes%5B%5D=tags&includes%5B%5D=title





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts